About Me

My photo
I am a 25 year old college grad and am taking the road less traveled. A couple of years ago I moved from my hometown of 20+ years and a life of stability and familiarity to follow the call of the Lord. It sounds a bit crazy but I know my Father's voice and He said to go...so I did. I am a Pre-K teacher and tutor and I believe in relying on the Lord to the best of my human ability for every open door to be provided. He has not failed me yet and I am beginning to think He never will...(He doesn't!He is GOD!)I love playing the guitar and I have been blessed with a voice to praise my maker. I look forward to writing and playing worship music with my future husband(whomever God is bringing) one day and raising an army for Christ.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

To God Be The Glory...

Hello Friends!

It is such a special time right now. It's the time to search out the things in your heart to be thankful for. Thanksgiving can be a perspective changer if we allow it to be.

Well, for the glory of God, I am finding out that my perspective on how things should happen, even with small glimpses of God's blessing and reassurance, cannot happen by means of human effort.

Let me encourage you, this is not the only revelation to be had. It get's better.

You see, God has a way of letting you see your-"SELF" and he lovingly corrects and covers the old with new views, heavenly views of His unimaginable ways....the ways we could not grasp because we were too busy holding on to the agenda of ME, MY, MY-SELF.

God is a character for sure but Praise Him for that! His character builds yours!

I say all this to bless you now.

Right now, I am being tested and left to lean not on my understanding but the peace that surpasses ALL understanding. The peace that no matter what, all things work for the good of those who LOVE HIM.

It will be good.......

The lesson I am learning and gaining more insight on is GLORY! God's glory! He is a jealous and loving God. He has a plan for each and every one of us and He is not going to let just anything or anyone come in and start shifting what He has constructed from the very beginning.

He has a purpose and a time for everything that happens. He does...believe me.....HE DOES! It's the time when we catch a glimpse of what He is doing that we should not get ahead of Him.

He is faithful to bring you back under His wings but there will be a lesson to learn... been there and learning as I speak.

It is a wonderful lesson though. One that from an early age I wanted to happen anyways.

You see, I have been one of those that no matter what I will choose to give glory and praise to God for what He has done for me. Whether it be a kind word from some stranger or one of the best Dr. Peppers from Sonic....it was God who was initially thinking of me and He deserves the praise.

He is my Daddy and He knows me better than any other, which is why what I say next brings me to tears thinking of just how much I mean to Him. Me, little me here in this world of many....He knows me and He loves ME.

I am learning that there are some things in this life that He does NOT allow us to fully be a part of.

He allows us to be the subject but He is the one who will orchestrate every detail...it's not up to us.

He grooms our hearts in the process. He pulls the things out that need mending and He replaces them with new understanding and deep rooted appreciation and value.

He prepares His bride for the full revelation of HIS GLORY.

Right now, I can say, there is something very special going on that God has been planning from the day I was created and although I so badly want to take control...I now know what He was trying to do all along.

He is showing me HIS FAITHFULNESS. His promise still stands. He does not fail. He has what is good for me and He alone will bring it to pass......and that's just what He is doing.

I cannot take any credit. I cannot have the glory for this. It has been Christ from the very beginning and it will continue to be.

I am not the writer, I am not the director, I am not the one in control.

I AM the chosen, I AM loved, I AM victorious, and I AM blessed....

I AM a part of a story only God could have written.

Just you wait.....

No comments:

Post a Comment